Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Maps #33: Relocating with Online Maps

Activity 1:

I really like HAR. You can search for houses in a specific area. They have great pictures and the virtual tours make house hunting so much easier. I looked at lots of the houses that are for sale in my neighborhood. I had used the site before but not since they have made some changes. I like the new changes, it is easier to move around, loads faster.

Activity 2:

I chose 2435 Vintage Cir, because it was the most expensive. The page lists the school district as Fort Bend. The house has its own pool so I won't need to walk to the Country Club near by. This site also has links for near by places, the community, even a calculator to help you figure out if you can afford it. I would definately recommend HAR to anyone looking for a new place to live.

No comments: