Sunday, April 26, 2009

Potluck #56: To Tweet or Not To Tweet...Twitter


Exercises
1) Browse a couple of different Twitter profiles (news, fashion, celebrities) and read through a few updates. Do you think this is something you would adopt for personal use? Is there a particular topic you'd like to tweet about?

I browsed several profiles, Oprah Winfrey, Ellen DeGeneres, CNN breaking news and several others. I kinda like it, I'm going to use if for a while and see how it goes. There is not a particulat topic that I'd like to tweet about yet, but who know, maybe I'll discover something new.

2) Use the search feature to find tweets about a topic that interests you. What were the results?

I did look up some authors that I like , Janet Chapman, Karen Marie Moning and shel silverstein and I found people tweeting about them, their latest books and about events.

3) Post your thoughts about Twitter to your blog. For help navigating through Twitter, see their support page.

I created an account and even linked it to my cell and I sent my first mobile tweet! This is fun!

No comments: