Sunday, December 16, 2007

Video -- Week 9 -- #23

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? I really liked learing flickr better. I have used it not only for work but for personal uses.

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? This program has given me a great deal more confidence in learning new technology. I learned it is not as difficult as I had imagined!

Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? I was really amazed at the team building that occured. It was also a lot of fun.

What ideas do you have for using these technologies at Harris County Public Library? I would really like to see the branch pages make more use of the videos/virtual tours. I love to see libraries on utube. It gets our face out there in the public more.


What else do you want to learn about? What other web 2.0 applications are you interested in? I don't have a specific one. I don't even know what all is available out there! I may not know what it is but I do know it is there.

No comments: