Tuesday, February 5, 2008

ihcpl the next generation - Sound: #24: The sound of music!

I'm really excited to continue on with all that we are learning! I have my mp3 player and I have books on it now it is time to learn how to download music to it!

I took a look at the different sites and I really can't see myself using it enough to pay a monthly fee. I listen to books all the time and would not listen to very much music. But.......it would be nice to have some on there just in case the mood strikes me!

My boys have used Napster in the past and my daughter who has an ipod uses itunes. My choice will be Amazon. Because I am familiar with the site, I can pick and choose and pay as I go. I will give it a try later.

I find when going to download something the hardest part is just picking one!

Ok.....reporting back.

It was easy to download music to my mp3 player. From a pay site and from the library site. But, I have had prior experience, so that helps.

Now I can listen to Nickelback any time I want!

I don't really listen to the radio that often, so I don't have a favorite. I did go to KILT and it is so easy to listen online. Just one click.

No comments: